Welcome to my Blog - hope you enjoy it! Sue x

Saturday 8 May 2010

I'm in Stitches!

It's been a funny old week! I had a small op in my mouth on Wednesday which left me with 3 stitches, and means that I'm having trouble talking and eating (thank goodness for smoothies and ice cream!)

The surgeon was great and he made me laugh, as when it was all over (it only took 10 minutes) he looked me straight in the eye and said 'its OK, you can stop shaking now'. I felt such a wuss - I didn't know I WAS shaking.

Also on Monday, my good friend Layla who works with me (she's also the other half of Sorcery & Sparkle) will be starting a new permanent job in another company. I'm really pleased for her as its a great opportunity, but really sad for me as I'll miss her loads. She's got a huge personality, and the office will be a much quieter place without her :o(

Anyway, now I'm enjoying a weekend having a rest from talking (but definitely not from eating!) The miserable weather (again) means that I won't feel guilty about staying indoors creating some new pieces of jewellery, rather than being outside tidying up my much-neglected garden.

Hope you're all having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment