Welcome to my Blog - hope you enjoy it! Sue x

Friday 15 October 2010

Folksy Friday - Organisation

I have a day off today and had arranged for someone to come around at 7.00 to bring me into the 21st century and get me set up on wi-fi. So there I was, up at the ungodly hour of 6.30 when I was desperate for a lie-in, and guess what? He didn't turn up!! He was VERY apologetic when I called him and said he didn't have me on his calendar. He's now coming on Tuesday evening (I hope!!) So my Folksy Friday theme this week is organisation!

Please click on the pictures to view the lovely items on Folksy


Lilly's Night Garden - Pocket Diary Eyeshoot Photography - Desk Calendar
manuluvi- Gecko Journal Handmade With Love - Advent Calendar
Eclectic Creations - Secret Diary Locket Necklace Cassia Beck - Fair Mini Calendar

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for including my diary! Its so annoying when that happens - especially that early in the morning :( Hope he turns up next time!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh thank you very much for featuring my diary necklace! : ) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Dawn's cards, notebooks and diaries!

    Funny how its always the men that don't turn up! LOL!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete